Welcome to SSPC Blog

Due to the lack of use with this blog, a new website has been created that will allow more flexibility and ease of use. Please visit: http://sites.google.com/site/ssparentsclub.
Also an email "list serve" has been setup that will email everyone in the group when you send an email to sspclub@q45.net. Quesitons: robb@q45.net.

________________________________________________
Our site to discuss and keep in formed.
Login to add a new topic or comment on a current topic anonymously.

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Fund-A-Need

In looking over the fund-a-need items I was wondering it anyone had seen a breakdown of the amount of money being requested for the technology package.

My concerns for this item is this something that is truly going to benefit all students? A smartboard can't really be moved up and down stairs...

As a classroom teacher I am lucky enough to be in a district that has all the items on the wish list but I also know how much they cost and the upkeep cost. Replacement bulbs for the In Focus projector are around $500, if a SmartBoard is not permately installed in a classroom it needs to be recalibrated after it's been moved.

Thoughts?

No comments: