Wednesday, January 16, 2008
School Commission meeting
This is a great thing- thanks so much Robb. I missed the meeting last week, since I was at the School Commission meeting and know I should probably wait for the minutes, but would love to know what people are thinking about posting on the blog. I learned a lot of great things at the School Commission meeting - like more alternatives to the uniform, the draft of the accreditation plan, different concerns and actions Sr Linda is doing to support our curriculm, Science Camp to be held this summer for a week in August -. Wonderful exciting things are happening at our school. But not sure if this is the correct avenue for the information. So if I am all wet - and should settle down and not just run my fingers off, please tell me. Like I said missed the meeting, but would love to spread any information I know to others. Thanks to again to Robb!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
If you have something to share from the school commission meeting . . . we would love to hear about it! I agree this blog is really cool and great way to keep our members informed about what is going on at school. Thanks for setting it up Robb . . .hopefully more people will tune in.
Post a Comment